Friday 26 July 2013

Day 25: Back Home

Back to the grey, dull and cold Germany!! Sitting in the train from the Frankfurt airport to the town I live. It was a horrible flight from Windhoek. The flight was delayed by more than 2 hours. And that too after they have preponed the starting time in the first place. By the time the plane left the runway it was around 10 pm. That is after about 7 hours since I reached the airport. Then it had a stopover at Luanda for some reason. In the end I missed my connecting train from the Frankfurt airport! What a journey! Probably a reminder to what lies ahead for me – the reality!
Sitting in the train, I am still trying to get a grip on my emotions. I had sent a sms to the Lady to see if everything went on well with her connecting flight from Johannesburg. Worrying unnecessarily I guess. Still very much confused about how everything went so wrong. Wonder whether it is wrong to like someone? I may never know what she thinks. All I know is that I like this women a lot and sincerely care about her. We have a lot in common – similar interests, similar views and more or less the same wavelength. From our time together in the last one month one thing I am sure about is that I will never be sorry for holding her hand as I genuinely felt so. I am only sorry to know that I hurt her by that. Will we ever be friends again like the way we were before or will I ever see again? Let the destiny decide that. I am happy that I met her.

No comments:

Post a Comment