Tuesday 27 February 2018

Day 1: Fly to Windhoek


I reached Windhoek, capital of Namibia, at 9:30 pm. It was stupidly long flight from Trivandrum to Doha, Doha to Johannesburg, Johannesburg to Windhoek. This is what happens when you have really tight budget and have to keep an eye on all the cents that goes out of your purse. I went directly to Chameleon Backpackers from the airport. As expected Bru was already there, my travel partner on almost all the adventurous trips. We met in Africa, in the deserts of Namibia, and both of us are crazy about this continent. Both of us are not fascinated by the ‘all covered’ organised trips. In fact, we look forward to the surprises the nature has to offer in our unorganised, camping trips. I think our last trip together was in the Himalayas. I have to admit, the surprises the Indian chaos thrown at us was not really what we look forwarded to. But that’s life :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment